Cheerleading is a mix of dedication, strength, and talent. It's art and sport wrapped into one, and any courtside or competitive performance is a result of practice, creativity, camaraderie, and more practice—plus a lot of fun! Commit yourself to taking your cheer ambitions to the next level, and you'll uncover how rewarding this high-intensity activity can be.
The Ultimate Guide to Cheerleading has everything you need to be a successful participant in cheerleading, be it as a team member or coach. Written for both novices and those experienced in the cheering game, inside is all the essential information you need for fun and success, including:
• Step-by-step photos of game cheering, jumps, stunting, pyramids and more
• Specific activities to prepare for tryouts and improve skills throughout the season
• Routine choreography and other creative ideas
• Important coaching guidelines and safety information
• Tips on how to start a cheerleading program from scratch
• And much, much more!
|Publisher:||Crown Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||8.43(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.59(d)|
About the Author