Ready to go freelancing? What do you need to know? Where should you begin?
Whether you build websites as a hobby or already have a few clients, this book is the ultimate resource for starting a freelance web design business. We've combined the wisdom of successful freelance web designers into one go-to reference book.
* Develop a philosophical foundation for your work
* Define goals & objectives for your business
* Handle your finances-from startup costs to budgets
* Have confidence in your quotes and pricing
* Market and sell the value of your work
* Find (and keep) quality clients
* Develop additional streams of recurring monthly revenue
* Improve your technical skills
* Stay productive and focused in your home office
* Achieve better work/life balance
"I wish this book existed in 2007. I would have felt less nervous and been less anxious. I would have been better prepared for the ups and downs. It would have been my desktop reference as I waded through what it really meant to be a solid freelance web designer."
-Cory Miller, iThemes Founder & CEO
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.66(d)|
About the Author