The Ultimate Pressure Cooker Cookbook combines THREE delicious Pressure Cooker cookbook manuals in ONE book!
Do you lead a busy life and just don't have the extra time to spend in the kitchen for meal preparation and cooking? Are you sick of wasting hours of your day cooking a meal that takes less than 15 minutes to eat? But more importantly, are you sick and tired of cleaning and scrubbing the endless number of dishes, cutlery, stove, pots, and pans after all is done?
Well what if I told you that there is a way you can make meals that not only heavenly, but takes so litle time to prepare and clean up that it makes the whole process of cooking so much more fun and enjoyable? Doesn't that sound like the perfect use of time inside, and outside the kitchen?
Introducing The Ultimate Pressure Cooker Cookbook! No matter how busy your life is, this Ultimate Pressure Cooker Cookbook will ensure that you are not only well-fed, but time is not wasted in making those delicious meals for you and your family.
Here are the Benefits Of Choosing the Pressure Cooker as your Must-Have Kitchen Appliance:
· Learn How To Make Great Entrée's you can serve for any MEal
· No Prior Experience In The Kitchen Necessary
· Use Much Less Energy To Make The Same Things You Have Made for Years
· It Is Easy To Clean With One Pot, One Lid, And A Few Utensils.
· It Has Preset Settings and Manual Functions To Ensure The Meal Is Done The Way You Like It.
· Recipes Takes A Fraction Of The Time It Takes To Cook Traditionally
· Healthy Meals That Work Towards Helping You Achieve Better Health and a Healthier Body!
Here Are Some Recipes That I know You Are Going To Love In This Cookbook:
· Turkey Breast and Gravy
· Mongolian Beef
· Pork Vindaloo
· Creamy Sweet Potato Puree
· Apple Bread with Salted Caramel Icing
· Fiesta Steak
· Eggs de Provence
· And Much Much More...
Included in this Ultimate Bundle Are:
· DOZENS more recipes that you can make with the instant pot!
· Tips To Picking Out The Perfect Pressure Cooker For You
· The Do's and Don'ts of Using The Pressure Cooker
· Savoury Recipes For Special Occasions
· Specific Recipes for Cooking Two-Person Meals
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.55(d)|
About the Author
Her experience as the owner of top restaurants around the world have trickled down to the creation of the recipes you see in her cookbooks today. Presently, Diana is in the midst of opening her 5th restaurant in Paris, France. Begin the journey of rediscovering what it means to cook with heart by picking up one of Diana Watson's Masterclass Cookbooks today!
Diana lives in California with her husband and two children.