Want it by Thursday, October 18?
Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Same Day shipping in Manhattan. See Details
Learn all about the most versatile tool in your shop!
What can a router add to your woodworking? Simple and complicated joinery for boxes, cabinetry, tables, chairs, doors and much more. You can produce a dizzying array of decorative edge and surface treatmentsfrom a basic chamfer or roundover, to intricate intarsia and inlay.
- In a special 54-page primer you'll learn the basics on fixed-base routers, plunge routers and router tables. Discover the details of router joinery and get the information you need to start making boxes, drawers and edge and surface treatments.
- An entire section on router joinery will give you details on half-laps, dados, mortise & tenons, dovetails, cope-and-stick, lock joints and more.
- Learn to make and use router jigs that will improve the accuracy and performance of your tools, and even offer new ways to use them.
- Mounting a router in a table offers even more versatility, and we've included plans for five simple router tables to get you started.
- Also included are four projects that use routers in all their versatility, to let you put your knowledge to work.
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.50(d)|