A value fabric is a mesh of interwoven, cooperating organizations and individuals, called parties, who directly or indirectly deliver value to customers.
The book address the following questions:
• How are multi-party, multi-industry business models represented in today's digital world?
• How is a vibrant fabric composed of these parties (participants) developed?
• What are the keys to successful participation in the fabric?
• How should participants communicate with one another?
• Does the use of industry standards enable successful cooperation among participants?
• Where can standards be found?
• What are the similarities and difference between the value fabric and value chain / value network?
And also of importance is why we should care about all this:
• The digital world requires a standard way to simply describe and visualize the way business is conducted, and the value fabric provides that.
• The digital world demands agility, and the value fabric enabled by industry standards provides a way for businesses to become and remain agile.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.24(d)|
About the Author