- Get it by Monday, October 23 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO OWNING, MAINTAINING, AND ENJOYING HORSES.
The Whole Horse Catalog, the definitive horse guide, is now completely revised and updated to include everything from advances in nutritional thinking to sources on the World Wide Web. With hundreds of illustrations and a detailed, easy-to-understand text, this new edition of The Whole Horse Catalog is the one-stop book for all your equestrian needs.
- Where to look for a horse
- How to select a horse
- How to choose stable construction and furnishings
- Horse health care, feeding, and grooming
- Tack: from bits, bridles, and saddles to halters and harnesses
- Apparel and new equipment advances for riders
- Equestrian sports for participants and spectators alike, including ideas for "holidays on horseback"
- Equestrian magazines, organizations, and Web locations
Filled with advice and contacts, The Whole Horse Catalog is a complete resource guide for the novice and experienced equestrian alike.
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.87(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Steven D. Price, Editorial Director, is the author of several books about horses and an avid fan of riding and other equestrian-related pursuits. He lives in New York City.