Banish the Blank Page with Hundreds of Unique Writing Exercises!
If you're battling writer's block, or if you're just looking for ways to flex your creative writing muscles, The Write-Brain Workbook Revised & Expanded will ensure that you never face another wordless day. This massive tome is brimming with 400 stimulating writing promptsplus 400 supplemental exercises to take your creative work even furthereach on its own beautifully designed, full-color page, providing plenty of room to write and explore. You'll create quirky characters, discover fresh twists on classic word games, sample new forms, and generate scores of ideas for short stories, poems, articles, and even novels. Write, scrawl, scribble, and dream on each pagethe possibilities are endless!
The Write-Brain Workbook will help you:
- Write without the pressure of preconceived expectations.
- Tailor your unique writing process.
- Build the momentum of a quick, daily writing practice.
- Apply the breakthroughs from your daily practice to your "real" writing.
- Expand how you see yourself as a writer.
- Experiment with different ways to approach writing.
- Affirm your commitment to being a writer.
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Bonnie Neubauer, Ardmore, PA, is the author of two books from Writer's Digest: The Write-Brain Workbook and Take Ten for Writers. She presents fun, funny, and motivational writing workshops to writers of all ages and levels.