Writer's Resource helps you select the writing program that's best for you:
- A month in the New England mountains to finish your novel
- A ten-week poetry workshop in downtown L.A.
- A weekend conference on the romance novel, where you can schmooze with agents and writers
- An MFA in creative writing that you can pursue part-time from home
- A professional seminar on scientific writing
- A hands-on workshop for children's book authors and illustrators
They're all here in this candid, carefully researched resource guide. Plus there's helpful guidance about finding your way in the writing business, such as how to send your work out to editors in a professional manner that commands attention and gains respect.