This amazing Bible map book allows people to compare Bible places with modern-day countries and cities at a single glance, thanks to clear plastic overlays that show "then" and "now." Contains 20 pages of full-color Bible maps and time lines comparing Bible and world history.Hardcover book measures 8.5" x 11". Spiral binding makes it easy to use; opens flat for ease of use.
Table of ContentsIncludes the following maps:
• The Middle East during Old Testament Times
• Clear Overlay of modern-day Middle East
• The Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdoms and Persian Empire
• Clear Overlay of same areas with modern-day countries
• The Holy Land during the time of the Old Testament
• Clear Overlays of United Kingdom, Divided Kingdom, modern-day Israel and surrounding countries
• The Holy Land during the time of Jesus
• Clear Overlay of modern-day Holy Land
• Paul’s Journeys (Roman Empire at AD 60)
• Clear Overlay of modern-day Mediterranean area.