Theory of Knowledge
The TOK student book written by the architect of the current program
- Provides comprehensive coverage including all the Ways of Knowing and Areas of Knowledge.
- Engages students in critical thinking relevant to their other courses and their life outside the classroom.
- Enables clear links to the Learner Profile, the IB core values and all the IB hexagon areas.
- Provides guidance on the Prescribed Essay and the Student Presentation.
- Written by a team of authors led by Sue Bastian, highly regarded as the architect of the current TOK program.
New TOK for new syllabus coming Spring 2014.
|Product dimensions:||7.60(w) x 10.40(h) x 0.70(d)|
|Age Range:||14 - 17 Years|