John Glass, author of "Things To Do At Disneyland 2014" returns to his favoriate theme parks with a look at California Adventure. Fully updated for 2014 with all new attractions, restaurants, shops, menus, prices, secrets, tips, and more. Now easier to navigate than ever with redesigned layout and new "Quick Guides." New "Fun Facts" add interesting trivia about attractions, restaurants and shops.
This is not just a travel guide, it's an ADVENTURE GUIDE that goes far beyond what other travel books offer. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
• Detailed information on every attraction, restaurant, and shop in the park.
• Secrets, tips, and inside information about every aspect of your visit.
• Maps to attractions, restaurants, shops, and more.
• Planning help and itineraries.
• Money-saving tips for dining, snacking, and more.
• Restaurant, souvenir, and gift recommendations.
• Full dining menus and special guides to vegetarian foods, healthy eating, specialty coffees, desserts, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages more.
• Seasonal activities and special events.
• Specialty guides to pin trading, Vinylmation, coin press machines, picnic spots, meeting characters, photo opportunities, and more.
• A complete guide to all of the stories that drive the attractions, restaurants, and shops in the park.
• Helpful appendixes cross reference all of the films featured in the park so you can discover which locations feature your favorite Disney characters.
Publisher's Note: You may also be interested in the other book in this series, "Things To Do At Disneyland 2014".
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.78(d)|
About the Author