Within its pages, you'll learn:
- Various interviewing methods and how to handle each one successfully
- How cover letters, resumes, and interviews fit into the hiring process
- Valuable tips and information for creating a winning cover letter and resume
- The main purpose behind many interview questions
- How you can successfully respond to interview questions
Mr. Auerbach is a master at presenting information in a very straightforward way that is very easy to understand and follow. His varied background, training, and experiences help him relate to you in a way most others cannot.
So whether you're a looking for work, changing careers, in school, or a recent graduate, Think like an Interviewer is for you! Proven advice from somebody who's worked in the real world, is a skilled instructor, and wants you motivated and successful!