Thomas and Friends: Thomas Tells Time by Editors of Publications International
Tick-tock, it's time to read a clock!
- Large analog clock face with movable hour and minute hands
- Corresponding digital LCD clock face
- Press the TIME trigger to hear the time to which the clock is set
- 1 trigger asks questions about your day
- 8 triggers ask questions about the story
- 3 replaceable AG-13 button cell batteries included
|Publisher:||Phoenix International Publications, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||11.00(w) x 12.56(h) x 0.59(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Thomas and Friends: Thomas Tells Time based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
My 4-year-old grandson loves this book! He's become concious of time, and talks with me about the time when we are together. I especially like the plastic clock that he is able to manipulate into the correct time. When he moves the clock to the right spot he's rewarded by pressing buttons and hearing positive feedback from Thomas and his friends. I only wish I had this book/tool for my own kids! Buy it for the child you love.