The 2008 Los Angeles & Orange Counties Thomas Guide provides the most highly accurate, richly detailed mapping available for the area. Easy-to-read, contiguous street-level maps cover a large area, with a portrait-style layout and spiral binding for maximum convenience on the go.
You can also redeem a free CD-ROM online for mapping and route planning on your desktop or laptop. With a Thomas Guide by your side, there's no excuse for being lost.
- Fully updated with hundreds of new streets and updates for the most accurate representation of the area
- Easy-to-read scale and consistent map scale from page to page
- Landscape layout with lay-flat spiral binding
- Zip codes, county boundaries and transit information
- Full coverage of all cities and communities
- Complete street index
- Fully indexed points of interest
- EAsy-to-use Page & Grid System
- Township tier, range, and section numbers
Dimensions: 11" x 8.5"
Scale: 1" = 0.45 mile
Coverage area: Los Angeles and Orange Counties
Communities covered: Anaheim, Costa Mesa, Glendale, Irvine, Lancaster, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Mission Viejo, Pasadena, Pomona, Santa Ana, Santa Clarita, and neighboring communities
CD-ROM that matches the atlas page for page
Desktop mapping, route planning, and high print-quality maps with the same coverage as the print edition
Easy online redemption process: CD-ROM is mailed directly to your address of choice