Wait, weren't you supposed to be rich by now? Did you abandon your plan? Or did bad financial advice derail your goals? Maybe you thought you'd just get around to being wealthy...someday.
It's time to take control of your financial future with award-winning advisor, Robert R. Schulz, CFP® and his no-nonsense wealth management guide, Thoughts on Things Financial.
Inside, you'll learn:
• How to create a winning financial plan that balances your busy life with your long-term goals.
• How to determine if you're a net spender or net saver and methods to store up cash reserves either way.
• A plain English guide of the players in the money world and how to utilize the best ones to improve your personal finances.
• How to take on smart risk in the stock market to increase your chances of success.
• Easy Do's and Don'ts when it comes to teaching financial education to your children.
Rob's straightforward explanations will shine a light on your current financial situation, while providing you with simple tools to become smarter about your money. Breaking down complicated processes into practical principles, you'll finally gain the knowledge and confidence you need to move from economic insecurity to total financial empowerment...now and for the rest of your life.
|Publisher:||Beaux Remy Press|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.37(d)|
About the Author
Find Rob at schulzwealth.com.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Planning Is Important... That Is, If You Ever Really Want to Get Anywhere
Chapter 2: The Greatest Story Ever Told (About Money)
Chapter 3: Don't Blame Your Debt, Manage Your Cash
Chapter 4: Cash Money. Bling. Buckets.
Chapter 5: Who's Who in the Zoo? A Plain English Explanation of the Players in the Money World
Chapter 6: Funerals and Fiascos: Planning for What Can Go Wrong
Chapter 7: The Hardest Easy
Chapter 8: When Enough Is Enough
Chapter 9: Kids and Money, but Not Just College Money
Chapter 10: Life's Final Chapter