Across two worlds Lyleth, a druid advisor to her murdered king, calls his soul back from the land of the dead to reclaim his throne.
Hugh Cavendish is torn from his life as a high school English teacher and pitched back into the turmoil of his previous life as Nechtan, king of the Five Quarters.
If he and Lyleth fail to regain his throne and prevent civil war, the ice-born reaver known as the Bear waits to snatch up the scraps of his kingdom.
But the green gods have brought Nechtan to the Five Quarters for other reasons . . . for the magic he and Lyleth begin to weave is the key to opening the third well of the sea and freeing those who wield the blood magic of an ancient tribe. And they want their kingdom back.
- Terry's stories immerse the reader in rich worlds peopled by complex characters that stay with you. - David Farland, author of the bestselling series, Runelords
- If you are a fan of Celtic literature, or have fond memories of To Green Angel Tower in particular, pick up Three Wells of the Sea as fast as you can. - New Myths Magazine
- For fans of the dual worlds of Stephen R. Donaldson's The Land and Stephen King's The Talisman. Let's welcome Terry Madden's Five Quarters to the world just outside the one we live in. It has a spark of wonder, indeed. - Rusty Clark
Grab your copy today! Free with Kindle Unlimited.
Thank you for your interest in our book. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we have enjoyed presenting it. - Digital Fiction
- Website: DigitalFictionPub.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/digitalfictionpub
- Twitter: @DigitalFicPub
- Portal Fantasy
- Celtic Fantasy
- Mythic Fantasy
- Adventure Fantasy
- Two-world Fantasy
- Heroic Fantasy
- Epic Fantasy
- Historical Fantasy
|Publisher:||Digital Fantasy Fiction, an imprint of Digital Fic|
|Series:||Three Wells of the Sea , #1|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.78(d)|