|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
Table of ContentsForeword.
Part 1: The Three Welfare State Regimes.
1. The Three Political Economies of the Welfare State.
2. De-Commodification in Social Policy.
3. The Welfare State as a System of Stratification.
4. State and Market in the Formation of Pension Regimes.
5. Distribution Regimes in the Power Structure.
Part 2: The Three Employment Structures.
6. Welfare State and Labor Market Regimes.
7. Institutional Accommodation to Full Employment.
8. Three Post-Industrial Employment Trajectories.