Seven stories take us back in time, through time, and into space. "The Witness"
• takes us back to 3600 BCE Malta where a specially chosen man witnesses an event that occurs every 18 1/2 years, introducing him to mysteries he never expected to experience. "Time Coven" exposes a conspiracy to keep women, who can naturally travel through time, from controlling the world. "Fel Man," a tribute to Hitchcock, sees a millionaire geneticist reduced to a fugitive in a futuristic America where watches meant to track calories are used to keep the poor subdued. In "It's About Time,"
• physicist Ilsa Hitherspoon's marriage to Edward Blandish ends in enmity, but she's finally able to one-up Edward, who stole and profited off of her physics knowledge, when she discovers how to travel through time. "Hills Like Green Monsters" pays modern homage to Ernest Hemingway's "Hills Like White Elephants." In "Ishi, the Last Martian"
• we meet a Martian who claims to be the last sentient being on that planet. And "Wombman"
• whisks us back nearly 30,000 years to meet the very first inventor we can identify...a woman. All the stories with
• next to their titles in this description contain erotic images.
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author