Taking care of yourself will make you a better mother.
Let Mia Redrick, The Mom Strategist show you how.
Whether we are stay-at-home , work-at-home, professional , homeschooling, or business owner mothers, self-care is an essential component of motherhood.
Our families rely on us each day to make the best decisions, to love them and to provide for their overall wellness and health. How can we give our best if we haven't learned to apply our best to ourselves?
Mia Redrick offers readers daily self-care strategies that will enable mothers to make wellness a part of each day and to model balance for their children.
We all need to be nurtured and rested, to explore our passions and to balance our lives. Learning to incorporate a daily self-care strategy will result in meeting those needs and being better mothers in the process. With doable strategies and important reflective questions 365 Strategies for A Mother's
Self-Care will show you how to:
• Expand your strengths and strengthen your weaknesses
• Uncover daily opportunities to enhance your emotional, physical and spiritual wellness.
• Discover that parenting is easier when you give from a full cup.
• Learn how to identify and ask for the help that your need through simple daily exercises.
• Keep a record of what works well for you each day.