Time management is a skill every busy person should acquire. Once developed, the skill can be a tremendous help in planning your daily schedule and organizing your entire life.
It will take some time and effort to acquire the ability to manage your time efficiently. With the help of this book, you will have a guide of simple rules and tips to follow. Here are some of these tips:
1. Decide what is important. The bottom line is to get the job done. So, no matter how many urgent concerns come up during the day, always decide on which task or concern need to be finished first.
2. Focus your mind on finishing the important priorities. Every day, every activity may seem like a priority, but really, not all tasks are urgent. Focus your efforts on the most important, get it done and then move on to the next task.
3. Plan a schedule. Set a timeframe for each task or activity. Stick to the timeframe as much as possible by avoiding distractions.
4. Delegate. Learn to turn over the small stuff to others so you can concentrate on the more important issues that need your utmost attention.
5. Say no if you must. It is okay to admit that you cannot do everything on your own, all at once. If it's something you can leave out of your schedule, then decide to leave it out for another time.
|Publisher:||Cheryl D. Latham|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||53 KB|