Andy Park writes, "I've learned through the years that becoming a worship leader involves far more than developing a set of skills--it's all about developing a life in God."
Here's your opportunity to sit at the feet of one who has for twenty-five years led contemporary worship services in the United States and Canada. In Park's book you'll get an inside look at how this worship leader has learned to follow the leading of the Spirit as he brings others into God's presence. And you'll find practical advice, experienced counsel and inspiring ideas on a variety of issues like songwritingpulling together a teamstaying humbleplanning the flow of worshipwhat to do in times of drynessworking with the pastorand much more!
Above all, Park will help you discover what it means for you as a worship leader to be first and foremost a worshiper.
|Product dimensions:||5.84(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.97(d)|
About the Author
Table of ContentsAcknowledgments IntroductionSection 1: My Story: Walking in Worship
1. Diving into Worship Ministry
2. The Door to Intimacy: Repentance
3. The Fruit of Intimacy: The Father's Love
4. The Lifestyle Produces the LanguageSection 2: The Big Picture: Leading within a Church Community
5. The Ministries of Priest, Prophecy & Healing
6. The Ministries of Teaching & Evangelism
7. The Worship Team: Servants & Friends
8. Working Together: Worship Leader & Pastor
9. The Ups & Downs of Worship Leading
10. Encouraging Expression in WorshipSection 3: Doing It: The Practical Duties of the Worship Leader
11. Preparing a Worship Set
12. Delivering a Worship Set
13. Leading a Worship Team: Rehearsal & Presentation
14. Developing Worship Leaders
15. The Gift & Craft of Songwriting Appendix 1: The Birth of a Worship Movement Appendix 2: Leading Worship in a Small Group Appendix 3: Index of Songs Permissions Notes