Do not lose the details of your culinary creations. You have cooked it, so now record it for yourself, friends, family, and descendants. Start in pencil and, when certain of the details, overwrite it in ink, if you like.
150+ pgs. with places to record:
- Recipe (Title) and Servings
- Prep and Cook Time
- Preparation Instructions
- Re-serve Instructions
- Storage Instructions
- 4-page blank table of contents
- 2-page Special (End) Notes
- blank headings with date fields
- fully page numbered main matter
- HIGH GLOSS FINISH for extra protection in the kitchen
See other cover designs also available from "N.D. Author Sevices" [NDAS] in its multiple series of 365 Journals and 150 Journals, Grid Notebooks, Recipe Blanks, etc.
About the Author