James Dale and Ellen Small are the husband-and-wife team who wrote The Two of Us: A Book About Friendship. Dale has written more than a dozen other books and the best-selling greeting card line, the Dales. Ellen Small works at the Park School of Baltimore and is an avid antique collector.
The Too-Bad-It's-Your-Birthday Book: Tender Thoughts to Put a Smile on Your Wrinkly Little Faceby Jim Dale
- Your friends got together to light your birthday candles. Oops, not enough friends. /li>
The Too-Bad-It's-Your-Birthday Book is like the best outrageous birthday cards rolled into one. Illustrated with black-and-white photographs, the book's edgy humor needles everyone who's suffered the slings and arrows of one too many birthdays:
- Your friends got together to light your birthday candles. Oops, not enough friends.
- Who's older . . . you or the Earth?
- Now that you're older, admit it. You watch the Weather Channel.
- It's now estimated the universe is a trillion years old. That's two years older than you.
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews