An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to London, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out mapall designed to help you see the very best of London.
Stroll through the famed royal parks and gardens, admire the panorama of the Thames while crossing the Millennium Bridge, enjoy a play at the historic Shakespeare's Globe, or get a bird's eye view of the city from the London Eye. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 famous residentsdiscover the best of London with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 London:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in London, covering Buckingham Palace, British Museum, Tate Modern, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of London, plus eleven full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore London's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa, and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Westminster, the South Bank, and Southwark; Soho and the West End; Covent Garden; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; Mayfair and St .James's; Kensington and Knightsbridge; Regent's Park and Marylebone; The City; North London; South and West London; and East London
Staying longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to London? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide London.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural vacation. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.