Laugh more. Have deeper discussions. Your best youth skit collection from ministry experts has just arrived! 20 creative skits pull the superficial answers off stage and put the spotlight on where teenagers stand in their own faith.
Use drama and storytellingpowerful, relevant ways to communicate God's truth and lead teenagers in exploring current spiritual topics as they grow closer to Jesus. Skits are funny, surprising, and thought-provokinganything but "preachy" or "cheesy". Skits are 5 to 10 minutes long.
You get detailed information for setting up, casting, and carrying out relevant skits, including:
- Details for set up and casting.
- Ways to customize skits to fit your ministry in many settings.
- An experiential devotion and discussionincluding Scripture passage and questions for teenagers to explore together for each skit.
- Bonus ideas for expanding skits.
- Plus, great ways to take decorating, costumes, and props to the next level. Customize the skits to fit your youth group!
- Skits that vary in tone, style, and pacefrom hilarious to surprising to emotionally moving.
- Great for all youth group settings: large group meetings, Sunday school classes, outreach events, and message illustrations. The Top 20 Skits for Youth Ministry is a powerful tool for teenagers to share their faith with non-Christian audiences.
- CD with background sound effects and downloadable print pieces to enhance the skits.
- Indexed by Topic and Scripture.