Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive ACCESS to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes – portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
Tort Law: Principles in Practice is a book that is approachable and engaging for students and with all the toolsnecessaryfor the professor to delve into both the practices of tort law andthe fascinating,guidingprinciples behind the doctrines and rules.Thiscasebook offers students an accessible analytical approach to the principleissues in torts. Each chapter, subsection, and case is preceded by briefintroductory text that frames the issues under discussion.
- A blending of bothold classicsandmodern relevant cases
- Easy to follow organization withclear topicheadings
- Usefultextto introduce thelarger picture contextfor eachsection and case
- Focused, limited notesfollowing each case to engage thestudents
- Numerousstrategic problemswithin each section tostimulate further thinking
- Engagingtext boxes and picturesto capture the students’imagination
- Sample patternjury instructionsthroughout the book toillustrate courts’ efforts to describe the law to jurors
- Checkliststo demonstrate proper analytical approaches to theissues
- Helpfulperspective notesat the end of each major section tosummarize and highlight key facets of the materials
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.