For more than a century Western democracies have struggled to keep faith with both economic efficiency and social justice. Yet reconciliation of these factors remains as baffling as ever. Among the many voices clamoring today for a theory of
|Publisher:||Wolters Kluwer Legal & Regulatory|
|Product dimensions:||6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.88(d)|
Table of ContentsIntroduction.
1. Proceduralism and Theory of Governance.
2. Weak Proceduralism, Symmetry and Experimental Humanism.
3. Strong Proceduralism, Reversibility and Democratic Deliberation.
4. Extended Proceduralism and Contextual Pragmatics.
5. Governance and Reflexivity.
6. Legal Theory and Reflexivity.