HABA Lady Richmond Board Game
- There's excitement at the Wetherby auction house. After Lady Richmond's sudden and unexpected death in the arms of her young lover Jacques Monetaire, the whole family has gathered to fight over the enormous inheritance.
- Unfortunately, the distinguished Lady Richmond did not leave a will, and her potential heirs cannot agree on how the collection of artworks, antiques, junk and trash should be divided up.
- The family lawyer and executor of the will, Mr. Harmsworth, has decided, for lack of a better option, to auction the individual items in the extensive collection to the heirs. But this is easier said than done.
- During the tumultuous auction, the heirs all try to purchase the best parts of the inheritance for themselves while dumping the worthless junk on their rivals.
- The player who pays attention to the auction chaos and uses their money carefully, will manage to secure the best items and win the turbulent fight for Lady Richmond's inheritance.
- There's excitement at the Wetherby auction house. After the unexpected passing of wealthy Lady Richmond, her estate is being auctioned off.
- The player who keeps an overview of the auction chaos and uses their money carefully will manage to secure the best items and win the turbulent game.
- The game board slowly fills up with valuable heirlooms...and worthless junk. Grab the auction block at the right moment to make the first bid. Use the cheat tiles and irritate the other players!
- The game features high quality game materials: Game Board, Money Chest, 50 silver-colored wooden coins, an embossed auction block, 12 auctioneer cards, 37 object cards and 15 cheat tiles.
- Bid, cheat, and grab the inheritance ... Lady Richmond offers excitement to the very end! A fast paced auction game for 2-5 experienced bidders ages 8 and up. Playing Time: Approx 30 minutes.
- Warnings: Choking Hazard, Has Small Parts
|Age Range:||8 - 18 Years|