Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read Level 5 is the first 1st Grade level in the complete 8-level Learn to Read series.
- Level 1: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 2: All About Letters (Pre-K)
- Level 3: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 4: Word Families (Kindergarten)
- Level 5: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 6: Beginning Phonics (First Grade)
- Level 7: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
- Level 8: Intermediate Phonics (Second Grade)
Designed to help your child learn the building blocks of reading, Learn to Read Level 5 covers:
- Kindergarten Review
- Beginning Consonant Blends Like “ch-,” “sh-,” “th-,” and “qu-”
- Two-Syllable Words
- 18 New Sight Words
This set includes:
- 3 Original Storybooks written to reinforce the skills your child learns in the program
- Slim Sam
- Lucky for Me
- Good Job, Dennis
- 1 Bonus Book, Fred's Red Hat, by the award-winning children’s book author and illustrator Rosemary Wells
- 1 Workbook that will guide you and your child through all of the lessons and many fun activities
- 1 DVD filled with music videos and fun introductions to each lesson, where letters come to life
- 1 Set of Stickers to proudly display in the workbooks and celebrate reading success
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Designed in conjunction with leading educators, award-winning authors, teachers and parents, Hooked on Phonics® Learn to Read uses a proven, simple, and fun method to give your child a strong foundation in phonics and reading skills.
- Learn: Your child learns to read new words by watching the DVD and reading the workbook.
- Practice: Your child practices reading the new sound combinations and words in the workbook.
- Read: Your child puts it all together to read a great story.
- Celebrate: Celebrate success after each lesson and track your child’s progress!
- Hooked on Phonics
- Publication date:
- Age Range:
- 6 - 8 Years
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews