Whether it's a weekend project or a full-scale renovation, DIY projects around the house are always better with a little helper by your side. With the New Sprouts Tool Belt from Learning Resources, kids can dress the part of junior contractors while they work on their own pretend repairs. A durable toddler-sized tool belt comes with four pockets and two loops, which means there's plenty of room to carry the included chunky screwdriver, hammer, wrench, and nut and bolt set during on-the-go games of pretend. After kids get done fixing up their playhouses, the tools in this set unlock opportunities for social and imaginative learning - work on vocabulary skills with construction-themed lessons, introduce the basic physics concepts behind the swing of a hammer or the turn of a screwdriver, or impart safety lessons for when kids graduate up to actual tools. Each plastic tool wipes clean after playtime is over, and fits within the tool belt's pockets for easy storage. Tool belt measures 10"L x 7"H. Ages 2+.
- Little helpers get construction tools of their own with these pretend versions of a screwdriver, wrench, hammer, and nut and bolt
- Tools fit well within the pockets and loops of the set's toddler-sized tool belt
- Helps kids learn lessons in vocabulary, imaginative play, and household safety
- Tools' soft plastic construction makes them easy to wipe clean and store
- Perfect for ages 2 and up
|Age Range:||2 - 4 Years|