Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Train at Home to Work at Home
This unique guide provides comprehensive resources on more than 200 distance-learning programs that can teach you 27 of the most popular and profitable work-at-home careers.
Distance-learning programs have exploded in the last few years---courses are now available online, via e-mail, via teleclass, through the mail, on audiotape, on videotape, and even on CD-ROM.
You can learn:
- graphic design at UCLA
- professional writing at Washington State University
- life coaching at CoachU
- Web site design at Penn State
- financial planning at University of Alabama
- interior design at the Art Institute International
- medical transcription at the Health Professions Institute
and many more. Plus, extensive resource lists (organizations, books, and Web sites) complete each section. Full contact information, tuition rates, and course descriptions make comparisons and contrasts a breeze.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.63(d)|