Designed to help enterprise administrators develop real-world, job-role-specific skills—this Training Guide focuses on deploying and managing Windows Server 2012. Build hands-on expertise through a series of lessons, exercises, and suggested practices—and help maximize your performance on the job.
This Microsoft Training Guide:
- Provides in-depth, hands-on training you take at your own pace
- Focuses on job-role-specific expertise for deploying and managing Windows Server 2012
- Creates a foundation of skills which, along with on-the-job experience, can be measured by Microsoft Certification exams such as 70-411
Sharpen your skills. Increase your expertise.
- Deploy and update Windows Server 2012
- Manage account policies and service accounts
- Configure name resolution
- Administer Active Directory
- Manage Group Policy application and infrastructure
- Work with Group Policy settings and preferences
- Administer network policies
- Configure the network to enable remote access
- Manage file services
- Monitor and audit Windows Server 2012
|Series:||Microsoft Press Training Guide|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||14 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Orin Thomas is a consultant, writer, and Microsoft MVP whose books include the Microsoft Press Training Kits for Exams 70-646, 70-647, 70-662, and 70-680. He is also a contributing editor for Windows IT Pro magazine.