Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Ace your preparation for Microsoft Certification Exam 70-463 with this 2-in-1 Training Kit from Microsoft Press. Work at your own pace through a series of lessons and practical exercises, and then assess your skills with online practice tests—featuring multiple, customizable testing options.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning how to:
- Design and implement a data warehouse
- Develop and enhance SQL Server Integration Services packages
- Manage and maintain SQL Server Integration Services packages
- Build data quality solutions
- Implement custom code in SQL Server Integration Services packages
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
About the Author
Dejan Sarka is a mentor with SolidQ and focuses on development of database and business intelligence applications. He is a frequent speaker at international conferences such as TechEd, SqlDevCon, and PASS. He is the founder of the Slovenian SQL Server and .NET Users Group. As main author or coauthor, Dejan has written nine books about SQL Server. He has also developed three courses for SolidQ: Data Modeling Essentials, Data Quality and Master Data Management, and Data Mining.
Table of Contents
- Exam 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Chapter 1: Data Warehouse Logical Design
- Chapter 2: Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Developing SSIS Packages
- Chapter 3: Creating SSIS Packages
- Chapter 4: Designing and Implementing Control Flow
- Chapter 5: Designing and Implementing Data Flow
- Enhancing SSIS Packages
- Chapter 6: Enhancing Control Flow
- Chapter 7: Enhancing Data Flow
- Chapter 8: Creating a Robust and Restartable Package
- Chapter 9: Implementing Dynamic Packages
- Chapter 10: Auditing and Logging
- Managing and Maintaining SSIS Packages
- Chapter 11: Installing SSIS and Deploying Packages
- Chapter 12: Executing and Securing Packages
- Chapter 13: Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Building Data Quality Solutions
- Chapter 14: Installing and Maintaining Data Quality Services
- Chapter 15: Implementing Master Data Services
- Chapter 16: Managing Master Data
- Chapter 17: Creating a Data Quality Project to Clean Data
- Advanced SSIS and Data Quality Topics
- Chapter 18: SSIS and Data Mining
- Chapter 19: Implementing Custom Code in SSIS Packages
- Chapter 20: Identity Mapping and De-Duplicating
- About the Authors