1. Teaching Adults: Insights from Popular Education.
2. Training Trainers in the Popular Education Approach: One Model.
Part Two: Lessons Learned from Practice.
3. Group Size and the Role of the "Professor": Training Trainers in Community Health.
4. The Importance of Dialogue: Training in Nonprofit Organizations.
5. Honoring the Role of the Learner: Training with Health Professionals.
6. Transforming the Culture of Teaching: Training in Literacy Programs.
7. Rebuilding Faith in Teaching: Training in a Substance Abuse Program.
8. Making Time for Training: A Community Development Bank Invests in Learning.
Part Three: Applying the Approach.
9. The Challenge of Design: Developing a Program for Community Volunteers.
10. Supporting Newly Trained Trainers: Strategies for Continuing Dialogue.
11. Evaluation: Beginning to Assess the Results.
Resource: Glossary of Popular Education Terms.