Through a steampunk inferno he descended, toward the 9 Circles of Hell, hopelessly seeking the love of his life.
In New Dis, there is no rest for the dead. Sprouting from the rim of Hell's depths, not even this bohemian city of the afterlife—full of mercantile enterprises, engineering innovations, and political intrigue—is immune to the tragedies filtering down into it as war and endless suffering rage on Earth above.
Hephaestion, general, confidant, and lover of Alexander the Great, has one goal: rescue Alexander from the torment of Hell. Yet far more souls bar his way than he'd ever anticipated, and Hephaestion, with the help of new friends and comrades, will have to use both brains and brawn against some of the underworld's most unsavory opponents.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS a tale set in an industrialized Dante's Inferno with steampunk trappings, in the first book of the "Hellbound" series or religious sci-fi/fantasy adventures. [DRM-Free]
BOOKS BY WILLIAM LJ GALAINI:
- "Trampling in the Land of Woe" (Hellbound – 1)
- "Sparks from a Cruel Grindstone" (Hellbound – 2)
- "Patron Saint of Wrong" (Hellbound – 3)
- "An End to Ice and Sorrow" (Hellbound – 4)
- "Beneath the Titan's Stride" (Hellbound – 5)
MORE GREAT RELIGIOUS SCI-FI & FANTASY FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- The "A Nephilim Thriller" Series by Jeff Altabef
- "The Wayward Sons of the Empyrean" Series by Adam Miller
- The "Eloah" Series by Lex Allen
- The "Matthew Bishop" Series by Burt Clinchandhill
- "The Tormenting Beauty of Empathy" by Richard Robbins
About the Author
Having lived up and down the East Coast, William Galaini finally settled outside of DC after a charming stream of career failures that ranged from the hospitality business to the military. After marrying his college sweetheart, writing became his vehicle to pull his life together. Six novels, four cats, forty pounds, and one son later, you now can find him here at Evolved Publishing.
His work focuses on character revelation and multifaceted conflicts nestled within science fiction and fantasy settings. The influences that echo in his writing include role-playing games, classic literature, world history, and his personal experience. To recharge, he naps on the couch under his mother’s afghan, surrounded by his cats.