Control Intellectual Property, and Avoid Information Overload
Glean actionable business information from your "digital landfill" by deploying a flexible, cost-effective content management framework across your entire organization. Transforming Infoglut!: A Pragmatic Strategy for Oracle Enterprise Content Management details, step-by-step, how to rein in the current data explosion and gain the competitive edge. Get tips for building an enterprise content management (ECM) team, centralizing storage, finding and managing information, incorporating legacy systems, and handling unstructured content. You'll also learn how to secure your system, optimize performance, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Design and manage a dynamic Oracle ECM infrastructure
- Consolidate corporate data using Oracle Universal Content Management
- Implement a flexible, scalable, and extensible middleware layer
- Centralize storage with Oracle Universal Records Management Suite
- Encrypt and secure data enterprise-wide using Oracle Information Rights Management
- Integrate Oracle WebCenter Services and Oracle Secure Enterprise Search
- Enhance structured enterprise applications with unstructured content
- Extend ECM functionality using cutting-edge Enterprise 2.0 tools
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
Andy MacMillan is vice president of product management for Oracle Content Management. He was with Stellent prior to its acquisition by Oracle, holding positions in consulting services, product management, and product marketing. Prior to that he was a consultant at EDS, working primarily on large Web applications for General Motors. Andy regularly represents Oracle at conferences and customer events, outlining a vision of the future of content management and highlighting strategies for implementation and adoption of content management solutions and technologies. Management.
Brian (Bex) Huff is the president and chief software architect at Bezzotech, an enterprise content management consulting firm. He was a senior Java developer on the original team that created the Stellent Enterprise Content Management product line, before Stellent was acquired by Oracle in 2007. He is the author of The Definitive Guide to Stellent Content Server Development (Apress, 2006). He moderates the Yahoo! e-mail message boards where Oracle ECM administrators and developers can get help. He was granted the title ACE Director by Oracle for his work building up the Stellent community, and speaks frequently for Oracle at trade shows and content management–related events. In his spare time, he blogs about technology and content management at http://bexhuff.com.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews