This book is an adult book for people between the ages of 18 and up.
Meet some of the unforgettable characters in this "must read" collection of short stories:
• Brianya Johnson is 353 pounds, in love with a man who makes fun of her weight, and full of Expectations.
• Lonnie Parker, player extraordinaire didn't plan it, but he just got Caught! Can he live with the consequences?
• Would you respond to a hot and steamy misdirected e-mail? Rita Collier did in E-Male.
• The Innocence of a child is what makes four year-old Shelby ask: "Mommy, what's rape?" How would you respond?
• Some people think Arlise is Three Cards Short of a Deck! What do you say?
• Tamyla Bradford has a history of dating losers. Will she break the pattern and find a winner in Transitions?
• Ever think about what your life could have been? In Reflections-In Memoriam that's just what the doctor orders
• When she finds out that her fiancé has been keeping deep, dark secrets from her, Cashmere Masters just might have to re-think her decision to marry Raymond Lesure in Think Again.
|Publisher:||Twisted Word Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.41(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Among Cathy Jo's most cherished childhood memories are frequent visits to the old Treasure House library on Crawford Road, where her mother encouraged her to spend time reading. In 1980 when she was hired as a Page at the Cleveland Public library, her love for reading and writing was further fostered when she began working in the Literature department, where she discovered such authors as Daphne du Maurier, Jane Austen, Toni Morrison, Erma Bombeck, and Nikki Giovanni.
Cathy Jo began writing her collection of short stories over 10 years ago, after she completed her first novel. Three of the stories in the collection are from that novel. Currently, she is working on completing a second collection of short stories and a second novel. Not necessarily in that order.