Based on the authors' combined over 75 years of travels to over 120 countries, the authors have collected hundreds of tips and travel stories. The materials have been widely tested and used by companies, individual travelers, and travel agents.
Travel Fun, Travel Smart, Travel Well will provide you with:
• How to prevent and address over 110 common travel problems.
• How to plan for multiple and single trips.
• How to use your experience to get more out of your next trip with over 450 travel tips.
• How to travel safe and stay healthy.
• How to save money on travel.
• Over 80 humorous travel stories and adventures.
• How to avoid and deal with unpleasant surprises.
• Proven web sites to help you get more of your travel.
• Our favorite 28 countries you should not miss.
• How to get more out of your travel with each trip in money, time, and fun.
• How to use travel for self-improvement.
Practical and detailed advice on:
• Travel Planning • Organizing, Packing
• Air Travel And Airports • Car Rental, Trains, Cabs
• Sightseeing • Tours
• Hotels • Cruises
• Dining • Entertainment
So that you can get:
• More out of your travel experiences.
• More fun out of travel.
• Fewer problems and headaches from travel.
• More out your travel dollar.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.63(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
My family and I have traveled extensively on business and holiday all over Europe, Asia, Australia, North America, and Africa. Encountered the same problems and made same mistakes again and again. Always thought someone should address these things that happen on many trips. This book does that. It tells you how to cope with over 100 situations. Everyone who travels has stories to tell. This book has many funny travel incidents and stories. They are easy to remember and good to use in conversation. This book also has a wealth of tips, guidelines, suggestions on setting up multiple and single trips. Good ideas for packing and organizing as well as sightseeing, flights, hotels, taxis. Comprehensive list of useful travel web sites too.
This book could easily be called Travel 101 as it is likely all that anyone could ever need to know about travel. It's more than a guide; it's jam packed with practical advice for seasoned travelers and novices alike. I don't think any topic is left off - the authors cover everything from A-Z. and then some! From deciding where to go and what to do to planning and packing to organizing photos and memories, it's all covered and in a very informative and entertaining style. I do not travel much so appreciated all the detailed info and tips. most of which I would not have thought of myself. But I'm sure that even people who rack up the frequent flier miles will get a lot out of reading this book. It's informative, humorous and a good reference book for anyone who travels.