Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
To celebrate 90 years of publishing “reads of lasting interest,” Reader’s Digest offers this editors’ selection of our best stories since our founding in 1922. Chock-full of essays and true tales by some of America’s most famous authors and thought leaders, these great reads inspire and uplift, open the door to new possibilities and connect us emotionally. In this volume, readers will be inspired by stories like these:
- Author James Michener recounts the mysterious present from a neighbor that changed the course of his life
- Playwright Neil Simon witnesses his mother experience a moment of pure happiness
- Pulitzer prize winner Alex Haley shares why he broke down in tears when he first visited the offices of a famous newspaper
- Former President Dwight Eisenhower urges all American students to complete their college education
- Novelist Susan Shreve recalls the fierce love that motivated her mother to reach out to the famous shoe designer Salvatore Ferragamo for help
|Sold by:||SIMON & SCHUSTER|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author
Reader’s Digest, the world’s most read magazine with 26 million readers, 2.7 million users on ReadersDigest.com, and more than 1 million Facebook Likes.
Further information about the company can be found at www.rda.com.