''A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire . . . but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.'' --Hal Borland.
- Let this brilliant journal ignite your creativity -- 192 lightly lined pages provide plenty of space for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotes or poems.
- Opaque acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Touches of gold foil illuminate the cover image of an autumnal tree.
- Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing.
- Journal includes a satin ribbon marker with which to keep your place.
- Gilded-gold page edging is a classic touch.
- A larger size: 7-1/4 inches wide by 9 inches high.
- Bookbound, with complementary bronze endsheets.
Related collections and offers
|Manufacturer:||Peter Pauper Press, Incorporated|