1. Why do good people suffer?
2. What is the purpose of the Great Tribulation?
3. Is God really in control?
4. When will the rapture take place?
5. Can Christians lose their salvation?
6. What is the significance of the marks of the beast?
7. What is the image of the beast?
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.27(d)|
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book presents a message to readers that is long over due. There are crooks masquerading as righteous people in the Church. I don't want to give too much away, but it's refreshing to know that their presence in the Church is not OK with God. The author does not mince words so I suspect this book will get mixed reviews from opposite ends of the spectrum. I highly recommend it because the Church has become complacent. ~Matt. 10:16