Are you ready to become rich?
How do they do it - how do the rich get rich?
What do they do that’s so different from the rest of us?
We all do it, we slog away to make a living, after all it’s the only way… But, what if there was another way? A smarter way – a way that gives you more chance of making your dreams a reality? There is. And Paul Overy, self made millionaire and financial coach will show you how.
In simple and ordinary language, Tricks of the Rich will show you how the rich make think and manage money - and how you can apply this to your financial world. Overy will reveal the key golden rules that the rich live by; you’ll learn how to invest, save tax, use banks, and borrow in a way that will rapidly improve your chances of becoming wealthy.
It’s time for you to take control of your cash and gain your financial freedom.
WHAT THEY KNOW. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW.
MORTAGES: how to make money from property
TAX AVOIDERS: ways to pay less tax
CREDIT CARDS: how to borrow wisely
PENSIONS: how to retire early
FINANCIAL ADVISERS: use them to your advantage
INTEREST RATES: haggle with your bank to get better results
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
Table of Contents
Introduction – What the rich know, and why you need to know it too
1. Why the rich are financially free, and how you can get it
2. Be advised by the right adviser and be advised like the rich
3. A few simple money-saving ideas to get you started
4. The golden rules of the rich
5. Borrowing to create wealth. But borrow wise!
6. What type of investments can/should you make?
7. How to earn your money
8. Tax saving ideas from the rich
9. The financial freedom action plan
10. Do it or stop moaning about money!
Appendices of the rich
1. Future Value Calculator
2. Example 3 Calculations
3. Example 4 Calculations
4. Example 5 Calculations