Trucking Freight Brokerage Business Start-Up
Step by Step Guide to Become a Successful Freight Broker
The idea of owning a business crosses everyone's minds from time to time, and I was no different. For the majority, all that really comes along is a fleeting thought that never gets much true consideration.
There are many reasons why people are afraid to take the plunge - they do not have access to substantial funds, they are afraid to lose the security that comes with a steady paycheck, they believe they will have even less time for family and other commitments, and a host of other "I just can't do it" excuses.
But the biggest reason that most people never try is simple - they are terrified of failure.
I was no different as I mentioned, I have gone through all the phases that most go through before getting into their own business, but being a OTR truck driver, I was gone weeks at a time. I still loved what I was doing, but I had been married now for several years, and we had two children with a third on the way. I missed my family when I was gone, and it was hard on my wife as well.
Then that little voice in my head came back and whispered, "Open your own business." This time I was in a position to listen and listen I did.
When I look at the faces of my family and know without a doubt that running my own Freight/Trucking Broker Business was the best decision I ever made.
I make my own hours, work right from home, and never miss any of those important life moments. There is so much opportunity out there for others just like me. I could work 24 hours a day if I really wanted to.
I started off with just myself and my wife in the office, and now the wife is "retired," and we have 22 full-time employees in various positions.
Starting out on my own took a lot of guts and was a long and winding path full of trial and error.
I wish I had of been able to read a book like this when I was just getting up and running.
But you will be the one to benefit because I have already done all of this stuff and now I will share it with you.
Do you want to be your own boss? Sit back, put your feet up, and start reading. Right NOW! Then Just Do Exactly What I Did.
What You Will Learn In This Book
- What Is A Trucking Broker
- How Does A Freight Broker Make Money
- Future Of This Industry - An Industry Forecast
- 6 Types Of People A Trucking Broker Must Deal With
- Trucking Broker's Job Duties And Responsibilities
- 10 Must Do Tasks Of A Trucking Broker
- 11 Essential Skills Of A Trucking Broker
- 10 Easy To Follow Steps To Become A Successful Trucking Broker
- Training Requirements To Be A Freight Broker
- Licensing Requirements To Be A Trucking Broker
- Bonds And Insurance Requirements
- Various Insurance Options
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Started In This Business
- Setting Up Your First Office
- Buying All Necessary Equipment & Supplies
- Freight Brokerage Software
- Accounting And Bookkeeping
- How To Get Clients
- 5 Effective Ways To Finding New Customers
- Marketing And Advertising A Five Year Plan
- All The Helpful Resources And Links To Get Started
- List Of Free Freight Broker Training Programs And Courses
After reading the book, if you have any questions, my email address is at the end of the book, feel free to contact me.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author