In Bill Cortright' s book, TRUTH: The Ten Minute Life Plan - Second Edition, we explore the real reasons we procrastinate. How diet. exercise. self-talk. childhood programs. and stress will cause us to procrastinate. You are going to learn easy-to-use tools that will help you break through and break out. If you claim any of these tendencies. this simple book will change your life.
DO YOU HAVE A TENDENCY TO:
• Put things off to the point that you rush into "panic mode" to complete them?
• Daydream about what you are going to do one day. but never seem to get it done?
• Get lost with distractions such as computer games. social media. television. movies. etc.?
• Start a new diet or proclaim the same New Y ear·s Resolutions each year?
• Do you lose weight and gain weight on a regular cycle? Are you overweight?
• Make "To Do Lists" that are never completed? Do you feel overwhelmed with so much to do. but get little accomplished?
• Believe that there is a "magic time" when things will get done?
• Put off what you should do now with a set time in your head for when you will make up for the lost time?
If you answered "YES" to any of these questions, then TRUTH: The Ten Minute Life Plan is for YOU.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.21(d)|
About the Author
Bill has spent three decades coaching clients from around the world with his cutting edge scientific approach to total wellness. This new and innovative approach is the result of Bill's personal experience of growing up obese and being diagnosed with diabetes. Bill realized that there was a major disconnect between the medical field and the diet and fitness industries. Patients are stressed, overwhelmed, tired, confused, depressed and frustrated. To create a real wellness plan everyone must work together and this has been the basis of Bill's work.
Bill's lectures speak from the heart of his personal experiences of battling diabetes and obesity but also from his profound understanding how our body and mind work in creating a life of health and prosperity. Bill, now in his fifties has turned his attention to the unique needs of the body as we age and how to master our own genetics through lifestyle management. Bill's new book TRUTH will address the science of self-discipline, brain health, reversing disease and managing stress with simple easy to do techniques that change lifelong habits. His mission is to motivate, educate and inspire people to live their best lives. Bill is resides in Miami, Florida with his wife, Linda and dog, Toby, and remains devoted to his five children and his work.
Visit Bill at www.billcortright.com
Facebook author page: www.facebook.com/BillCortright