- Get it by Wednesday, August 23 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Although everyone experiences unexpected challenges with the arrival of a new baby, the parents of twins face their own unique sets of joys and frustrations. As the parent of three children under the age of six, including three-year-old fraternal twins, Dagmara Scalise knows firsthand just how daunting that all-important first year can be. Now, in Twin Sense, she offers real-world advice on dealing with the many issues that arise when caring for newborn twins.
Concise and easy to follow, this book shows harried parents everything they need to know, including:
• stocking up on what they really need
• preparing and involving previous children
• breast-feeding two babies at once
• making errands possible
• getting through the night
• bathing the babies
• traveling with twins
• keeping the peace
• responding to probing questions about having twins
• and much more!
Filled with lively anecdotes and practical advice, this is a true insider’s guide that will make raising twins a pleasure.
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.50(d)|
|Age Range:||18 Years|
About the Author
Dagmara Scalise (Chicago, IL) is the author of The Everything Health Guide to PMS. She is an award-winning journalist, researcher, and former educator who has written many how-to guides for healthcare and business leaders.