Are you interested in an effective diet plan that will help you lose weight and improve your health, allowing you to eat all of the foods that you love? What about a diet plan when you only need to focus your effort on twice a week, leaving you relaxed and free to eat well for five days out of seven? The Two-Day 5:2 Diet Plan is an extremely popular way to both lose weight and improve your overall health. It is a plan that is:
* simple to understand
* easy to adapt to your own lifestyle
* manageable and straightforward
* a suitable weight loss diet for women or men.
Intermittent Fasting & Restricted Calorie Diets
The Two-Day 5:2 Diet Plan is based on intermittent fasting with restricted calorie meals on 2 days a week. This makes it appealing to anyone who has struggled to maintain will-power or become very bored of the routine when dieting over a sustained period of time. With this Diet Plan, as you diet on just two days a week, you:
* only need to maintain will-power in short bursts
* don’t get bored as within 24 hrs you can eat whatever tickles your taste buds!
In this book you will discover:
* what has made the Two-Day 5:2 Diet Plan so successful
* whether following the Two-Day 5:2 Diet Plan can lead to weight loss
* whether it is a healthy diet plan
* who it may suit and who should definitely not follow it.
Also included are:
* 10 helpful weight loss tips and tricks when following the Two-Day 5:2 Diet Plan
* easy 500 calorie diet day meal plans for women
* filling 600 calorie diet day meal plans for men
* healthy eating information and advice on what to eat on the non-diet days.
In this Cookbook, you will find a mouth-watering selection of easy, tasty low calorie meal recipes to help make your diet days successful. It includes over 40 recipes, all under 300 calories such as:
* Breakfast Recipes Under 115 Cals such as Toasted Quinoa & Blackberry Parfait and Baked Tomatoes & Egg
* Skinny Soup Recipes 100 Cals & Under such as Chunky Broccoli, Leek & Spinach Soup and Carrot & Coriander Soup
* Meal-in-a-Bowl Soup Recipes 175 Cals & Under such as Scotch Broth and Hearty Chickpea & Vegetable Soup
* Lunch Recipes 200 Cals & Under such as Spinach, Tomato & Parmesan Quiche and Asparagus, Pepper & Humous Pitta
* Fresh Salad Recipes 250 Cals & Under such as Tuna, Chickpea & Artichoke and Smoked Turkey & Orzo Spiralizer Salad
* Vegetarian Meal Recipes 300 Cals & Under such as Spicy Sweet Potato & Ricotta Pie and Spinach Soufflé
* Main Meal Recipes 300 Cals & Under such as Chicken & Artichoke Pie and Blackened Glazed Cod & Fiesta Salad
Packed full of flavourful, natural, healthy ingredients, perfectly portioned for low calorie meals, these delicious recipes won't leave you feeling hungry or unsatisfied after eating.