• Do you get frustrated with your music ministry?
• Is the music ministry leading your congregation into God’s presence?
• Is there a lack of unity (purpose, doctrine and hunger)?
• Do you struggle with consistent policies regarding the music ministry?
• Are financial burdens getting so great you are having to look at cutting areas of ministry in order to pay the bills?
• You can have a successful worship ministry in a church of five hundred or less.
“Two or Three, Music Ministry In The Smaller Church provides answers to these problems and more. It contains practical, useful solutions to many of the issues you face every day as a worship leader or minister of music. Whether you are a volunteer or a paid staff member, this manual will be helpful.
YOU CAN have an effective and productive music ministry regardless of the size of the congregation!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||3 MB|
About the Author