Step by step, into tomorrow. And so much to learn from yesterday.
2008-2018. 10-year journey of reflection. Cosmos is grand, comprehensive reading is twin to broad vision. Thus, World Culture Pictorial® Journal Collection - from poetry to policy, high tech to legends, endless wrestling of global powers... Cutting humour, rich content, exquisite art images, top quality press - one-of-a-kind book will draw you in.
An unique feature of WcP Journal Collection (192-page Volume 1, 196-page Volume 2, 170-page Volume 3) is to bring classic poems into technology-driven life. Classic poets found their philosophy in Nature (Shelley: "The Viewless And Invisible Consequence", Whitman: "A Clear Midnight"), and lived with passion (Emerson: "I rest on the pitch of the torrent, in slumber I am strong").
Enjoy reading phenomena beyond horizon?
This uncommon WcP journal collection is for you!
Comments from readers (from the book website):
- ~ "Great books... I am waiting for release of these books because have heard more about it."
- ~ "Great book, thanks for sharing with us."
- ~ "Very interesting experience with this book, very effective and useful, thanks."
- ~ "This helps me to know many cultures in the world, an online magazine attracts a lot of readers."
- ~ "The books look amazing."
- ~ "World needs more ease... The reality is the world needs more of high rise trees than high rise buildings, more skill than more education and more freedom than more trained populations."
- ~ "Absolutely correct. I also think that today in this modern and progressive world our classic poem has somehow gotten lost in it, also that it's a great idea bringing our classic poem to this 'technology driven life' so that it would never be lost and remain a national treasure."