Temporarily Out of Stock Online
The Ultimate Desktop Publishing Starter Kit has everything you need to master the basics of desktop publishing right at home on your Windows (tm) PC. In easy, step-by-step instructions and examples Anne Lent coaches you through ten complete projectsfrom a simple ticket and a poster through custom letterhead, a greeting card, a brochure, and a multipage newsletter. You'll learn the basics of design using a special version of Serif, Inc.'s award-winning program, PagePlus 3.0 (try it and see why Windows Magazine called it "Caviar for the price of tuna"!) And for the truly adventurous, a capstone chapter also covers advanced techniques, such as full-color publishing, using scanned images, and when and how to use a service bureau.
The Ultimate Desktop Publishing Starter Kit brings publishing power to your PC! The Ultimate Desktop Publishing Starter Kit CD-ROM includes everything you need to get started:
- a special, 60-day version of PagePlus 3.0, Serif's acclaimed desktop publishing program
- winner of Computer Shopper's "Best Value Software" award
- free, unrestricted copies of Serif's PagePlus Intro and DrawPlus Intro for you to keep and use
- over 500 free pieces of clipart that you can use with any Windows application!
- PC-compatible 386 or better with 3 MB of RAM
- Microsoft (R) Windows (tm) 3.1 or higher
- EGA, VGA, or better graphics card
- CD-ROM drive