The quintessential prom planner, this book comes complete with a 30-day countdown calendar and worksheets for 16 months of preparation:
Plus tips on:
- Getting the date of your dreams, going it alone, or as a group with your single friends!
- Deciding the dress style for you: floor length, tea length, or something above-the-knee length
- Keeping to a budgetwhether it's $100 or $1,000
- Applying the latest hair, nail, and makeup styles like a pro
- Learning how to swing, salsa, and sashay your way in style
- Planing a killer morning-after party
- Making an individual statementwhether it's with glitzy body glitter or a do-it-yourself carrot corsage
- Or just ordering a limo
The author and her panel of advisors (everyone from stylists to the stars to recent grads who have survived their proms and have lived to talk about it) tell you how to do all this and more.
Plus red-hot photos of today's best-dressed celebrities to inspire style. And a contest you can enter to win the prom dress of your dreams!
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.26(d)|
|Age Range:||13 - 18 Years|
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Sheryl Berk has collaborated with numerous celebrities on their memoirs and lifestyle books. She is the founding editor in chief of Life & Style Weekly as well as a contributor to InStyle, Martha Stewart, and other publications.